Using HI-EMT (High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic Technology) technology can continuously expand and contract your own muscles, which is equivalently to extreme training, which can deeply reshape the internal structure of the muscles, thereby increasing muscle density and volume.
HI-EMT leads to a large amount of fat breakdown which causes fat cells to die and is excreted by the body’s normal metabolism within a few weeks.
- HIFEM Sculpt can
- Burn fat
- Tone muscle
- Build muscle
- Lift and tighten
- Benefits of treatment
- Equivalent to 20,000 crunches or squats in just one 30 min treatment
- Fast, affordable treatments
- Can target multiple areas
- Effective results
- Pain free
- No exercise required*
* A healthy lifestyle should always be maintained and this machine should not be used as an alternative to aerobic or cardiovascular exercise.
- Patients with pacemakers
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Clients with cerebrovascular disease (stroke patients)
- Clients with implantations.
- Patients with heart disease or a weaker heart
- Inoperable near the carotid artery
- Clients with brain damage or have had brain surgery
- Clients using implantable medical devices
- Upper body above the abdomen, knee, etc. The bone area round the body.
Course of 4
Course of 8
Course of 10
Course of 12
Course of 14
Am I a suitable candidate for this treatment?
Yes! As long as you are over the age of 18 and don’t have any of our medical contra-indications*. However, best results are seen on clients following a healthy lifestyle. Clients who are unable to exercise (providing the reason for inactivity isn’t a medical contra-indication) may benefit from this muscle strengthening technology
to help prevent muscle deterioration while inactive. Those who are regular gym goers may also benefit from this treatment, whether you are looking to treat tired muscles or target specific areas that you either don’t enjoy training, or are struggling to see results with.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes! The HIFEM SCULPT treatment transmits consistent electro-magnetic fields to the muscle area of choice, triggering the biological effect of exercise in a non-invasive, painless manner.
How long does the treatment take?
Each treatment lasts 30 minutes, making sessions suitable around even the busiest of lifestyles!
What will I feel during the treatment?
The treatment is completely pain free but can sometimes feel a little uncomfortable. During the treatment you will feel the muscles contracting and relaxing, however, this discomfort is no more than exhausting your muscles in the gym.
What results can I expect?
Results will vary depending on your starting physique. However, a course of treatments will result in toning, muscle building and fat burning within the area.
How many treatments are recommended?
Your practitioner will advise you, typically eight sessions, two–three times per week is recommended.
Is there any downtime following treatment?
As this treatment is non-surgical, there is no downtime and you can continue with your day-to-day activities straight away. If you are a regular gym-goer we would recommend that you don’t train the treatment area for 48 hours post-treatment.
What aftercare is required?
There is no aftercare formally required other than maintaining a healthy lifestyle for maximum results.
* More advice on contra-indications will be provided during consultation.